Work package (WP) 1 concerns the project management and co-ordination of the MUSES project. The objectives of WP1 ensure that:
• the project is completed on time
• the project aims are achieved
• the project is managed according to budget planning
• Excellence & quality assurance is maintained throughout the duration of the project
• Stakeholders, including the European Commission, are informed fully about the progress of the project and about its results and impact
• A process for the identification and engagement of stakeholders will be agreed at the Kick off meeting.
• A format for a Project Stakeholder Consent form will be discussed at the Kick off meeting. A template consent form will be prepared by M2 of the project.
These objectives will be achieved through:
• Development of a project management plan and a risk register
• Establishing procedures, administering meetings and effective means of internal communication
• Monitoring progress and financial reporting
• Establishing a project steering group, monitoring and coordinating the activities of Work Package Leaders
• Ensure that WP leaders and partners are making progress and complete all WP deliverable on schedule
• Financial, legal and administrative aspects of the project
• Monitoring of the achievement of the milestones, outputs, deliverables and minimising risk
• Coordination of reporting
WP1 will guarantee that the project runs smoothly and on time. It will also ensure that all outputs and deliverables are met.
WP6 concerns the ethics requirements that the MUSES project must comply with in relation to consent procedures, data collection and confirmation of compliance with EU legislation.